Cool Stuff

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Blogs to come, sooon!

I've been busy, sorry, but the time was well spent.  I will have an update on the Call of Cthulhu game I started on Sundays via Skype, Mumble and Google Hangout with Roll20.   Next I will be continuing the Irendi game update and since an accident prevented our game to meet on Monday for another exciting 4th ed. Living Forgotten Realms game, which is sad since somebody died, there won't be an update on that game, but I will be in the near future starting a new game which will happen this upcoming Friday with a Call of Cthulhu scenario.  I will be the keeper, the person running the game, and our normal Friday night gaming group will be the monkeys, I mean players, who might go insane.  That's all I'm saying, except that I don't know what scenario I'm going to run yet.  Any suggestions?

If you could say the name of the scenario and what book it is from, that would be most appreciated.  Thank you in advance.

Until next time, safe gaming and have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment