Cool Stuff

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

AD&D 2.5 to Dungeons and Dragons 3.5

So, I have looked at my game and I believe that it would be far easier to convert the existing characters in my AD&D Revised game into 3.5 D&D characters than it is to convert 3.5 D&D Monsters into 2.5 D&D Monsters.  I looked at the books and thought "NO."  Originally, it was my plan to convert some of the monsters in the five Monster Manuals into terrifying monstrosities for 2.5 D&D, but the conversions were not consistent with the Conversion Manual PDF I downloaded.  So, just gonna start the game where the characters left off, maybe after one last 2.5 game and then convert to 3.5 and just keep rolling.  I feel and hope this transition will suit me better and my players, plus, on the positive side, if I do convert to 3.5, I will hopefully gain another player on hopefully a permanent situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment