Cool Stuff

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Rifts done wrong

Since Travis was sick and Luis was off looking for a place for Trivia; I decided that Rifts would be postponed due to the lack of enthusiasm. I did however give 50 XP to Jayson, Matt and James for showing up with an interest to play. I would have ran something, but the lack of two players and the introduction of the fifth would be a little much given the party's circumstances. The following did happen however.

Dirk, after having some of the best loving he has ever known, found the party in the office. He noticed all the cells on his way to the office (Matt, remind me that you have to make one horror factor check before you activate your supress fear ability). As Dirk enters the office, he sees Ralph, Roger, Buttercup, Thunderheart, and the mayor gathered around a computer that Thunderheart is working on. Dirk begins bragging about the five hot babes he's shagged in the room 'downstairs'.

That is as far as we got. I apologize for my lack of running something, but since what I had planned was based on Luis's character making or failing his computer check I decided to hold off a little until next time.

I do feel a little pissed off from the lack of enthusiasm showed towards my Rifts game. However, this will only make next session that much better. More coming after two weeks.

4 comments:

  1. What lack of enthusiasm? From what I've seen everyone is having a great time. It may seem like it's going slow but I think everyone is still trying to develope their characters. And me personally, I am having a blast, especially now that my character is a lunatic =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, plus last week I was sick. And no amount of enthusiam was going to take me more than 30 seconds from my bathroom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was referring to that session, which you weren't a part of. Otherwise, yeah, I feel the enjoyment of everyone. I hope I see you tomorrow for another fun session of Rifts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry I blew up like that... =)

    ReplyDelete