Cool Stuff

Sunday, April 28, 2013

The game continues...

The DnD 3.5 game has continued and since I shared my blog on their website, it's only fair to share the link to my portal on their website on here.  So, here is the link to my ObsidianPortal Portal that has the next part of the adventure on the adventure log tab.


The site actually is great for keeping track of your adventure, is great for running a game since their are options for keeping GM secrets secret and you can give your adventuring group extra XP if they fill out their characters online.  I know I gave my players 10,000 XP to fill out the character sheets online and only had one not fill out the character info but he created the profile.  Its nice if you become a full member, cause then there is a forum and if the players have questions, either you or other players can answer the questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment