Cool Stuff

Monday, March 1, 2010

LFR - WTF

So, due to interest by some of my close friends, I have yet again been dragged into the LFR. I don't mind the game, would be better if it was a home campaign, but LFR is just as sound, I guess. The mod is written, usually poorly, and then we play our characters. I still have mine and now that I have updated my info with WotC, no problemo. So, the only thing is the time that I play should really be invested in looking for a job, or doing homework, or even studying for a test. Honestly, i could be doing anything more constructive than playing LFR, but I get to hang out for about 4-5 hours with some buds and play a game and goof off. Its relaxation time. I don't mind playing when its with somebody who gets me. I feel that it is time well spent. Perhaps in the future, after I finally graduate from college, i will be able to run said mods or even a home campaign. I really prefer Rifts, if I am going to do a home campaign though.

No comments:

Post a Comment