Cool Stuff

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Superbowl 2009 Previews

First, I loved the direction that the Fast and Furious people went, the return of Diesel is huge along with some of the original cast, frickin' awesome. The preview looks like its going to be one hell of a movie. Definitely on my movies to watch at theatre list and buy on Blu-Ray. Second, the G.I. Joe trailer was awesome, good cast and definately a must see. I grew up on G. I. Joe, loved G. I. Jane and they picked the right guy for Cobra Commander. I so want to see this movie in the theatre and buy it on Blu-Ray. Thirdly, Star Trek, looked good, but I hope they kinda don't screw the pooch like some other producers did. Fourth, Year One, looks funny, but I'll wait for it on DVD. Fifth, Angels and Demons, don't know, loved Davince Code, the book was better, but it was close. I thought Angels and Demons came before the Davinci Code chronologically, but if I am mistaken, let me know. Warrants a second glance in the future, to early to make a judgement call on this one. Sixth, and I can't believe I almost forgot, Transformers 2, definitely a theatre and Blu-Ray exclusive. Oh Yeah, hope they do an awesome job, trailer looked spectacular. Seventh, Monsters vs. Aliens looks like an awesome kids flick. Definitely a must see, don't know if I'll go to the theater though. Eigth, Land of the Lost, looked interesting, but not a huge fan of Will Ferrell, dude just isn't that funny. Ninth, Up, looked interesting and original, definitely worth a second glance. Tenth, Race to Witch Mountain, a remake of a classic, looks like a lot of fun, definitely a must see. Looks like the Rock, the only sports figure I know that actually knows how to act, is making another appearance in another awesome looking movie. Loved him in Get Smart, hilarious. Well, that's it for now, I'll continue on this the next time I see some new trailers for new movies, either on rentals, new purchases, or commercials. Until next time, goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment