Cool Stuff

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Running the Mod

I have won a prestigious award known as the Title: Worst DM Ever! I won this about two years back at a Convention we hold in Stevens Point every year known as PointCon. My friends had dubbed me with this honorary title and so now I wear it with pride because not much has changed. I am still a pretty bad DM, ST, GM, Judge, etc. Whatever you want to call it, I am pretty darn bad, but I realized something, they still need me to run games, and I will because I love running games. I just need to work on my delivery. Actually, my delevery is good, I just can't remember the rules worth a darn. I can spin a pretty good yarn, but when it comes to justifying what can and can't be done, well then that is where I have a problem. I still love running games though, and as long as no one else wants to step up I will keep running the games my way, unless its LFR, then I run them the RPGA way.

No comments:

Post a Comment